With Talentry Notifications, you can subscribe to receiving important system updates or create email notifications based on your own custom rule.
Email notifications allow you to be in the loop about what's going on with specific Talents, Referrals and Forms, - helping to highlight important updates and prevent candidates from falling through the cracks.
There are two different types of notifications:
- System Notifications provided out-of-the-box by Talentry to inform the user about important activity in the system that requires attention. E.g. A Talent pool was shared with the user.
- Custom Notifications created by recruiter administrator and can be applied to all Talentry users. These notifications can be triggered when talent was created. A recruiter can apply the filter to match a specific use-case. E.g. Talent has applied using sign-up from.
Talentry provides a standard email notification template with the necessary information about who has done what when interacting within Talentry. We add a [Talentry] tag into every email subject line so that users can easily differentiate emails from Talentry, categorise and sort them in their email box.
User notification settings page
While having custom and system notifications activate, each user can decide about what, how and when to receive notifications. This can be easily configured in My Account > Notifications. Additionally, the link to the notification settings page is placed an the bottom of every notification email.
Configuring custom notifications allows your organisation to automate internal communication and stay up-to-date with activities in the system. Once configured, any user added to the recipient's notification list will receive an email notification per each event.
Choose a trigger, apply filter and let Talentry do the work.
To create a custom email notification, do the following:
- In Talentry navigation menu select Settings > Automation > Manage Rules > Create rule
- Select Trigger, Apply filter, Select action “Send notification“ and “Select Recipients. “
- Once you give a name to a rule and publish notification, it will be activated to the whole tenant.
Use cases and Examples:
One of the most common use cases is to notify recruiters based on creation source of the talent by applying the filter using Source and Source information. Some companies may have a specific recruiter assigned to a job or an area of responsibility like referrals, e.g. Notify team member that a job has received a new applicant.
New referral - get a notification every time you got a referral.
Apply filter Source = “referral“ & “Referral without a job. “
New registration on the form - get a notification every time new talent has signed-up to a form, for example, registered to the specific event.
Apply filter Source information = “form name. “
Talent added to the pool - get a notification every time new talent has been created and added to a pool
Apply filter pool = “pool name. “
The employee applied to a specific job - get a notification every time new talent has been created and added to a .pool
Apply filter Source information = “job ID“ & Source = ”Application”