The job ads on Meteojob can be posted in two different ways :
Manually, through our Job Board Metéojob
In order to create and to post a job ad, you will need:
- to access to Meteojob as a recruiter
- to click on "Mes Offres" ;
- to click on "Créer une offre" ;
- to fill in all the needed information (job description, contract type, etc...) ;
- to click on "Publier".
Through a job ads' import
In order to avoid to post the job ads manually, it is possible to set up a data import from an external source.
A feed is a way for publishing the job ads. A "job feed" is a file in XML format that can be downloaded and transferred through a URL, containing all the job ads.
The URL for a feed is usually provided by you (customer) or by your ATS or Multi-broadcaster
You can also provide a feed created by you following our technical documentation (that we can transmit to you if needed).
There are two main types of feed:
- The "individual" feed intended for a single customer.
- The "common" or "shared" feed which contain all the offers of all the clients of the ATS or multi-broadcaster.