Your offers are organised in 6 statuses which indicate their visibility on Meteojob and the possible reasons if an offer is not published.
Here are the statuses:
- Online: Your offer is currently published on Meteojob
- Pending: Your offer is valid but is not currently published on Meteojob and is therefore not visible.
- If manual offer: did not request the publication action
- If imported offer: all info, but no valid distribution products on the company or entity
- In draft: An element necessary for the publication of your offer has not been correctly filled in (reference, title, description, type of contract, location, application URL/email). The offer is therefore not visible.
- Suspended: The offer has been manually suspended and can be republished at any time.
- Expired: These expired offers - offers that are automatically unpublished at the end of a defined period - can be extended.
- Archived: These offers have expired. This is the last status before deletion after 2 years.