During your CV library search, you can categorise candidates according to 2 categories: "retained" or "discarded".
Here are the steps to follow in order to retain or reject candidates:
- Save your search. It is essential to save your search to enable us to categorise your candidates. Simply click on "save an alert for this search" at the bottom right of your screen when the search is launched.
- Select the candidates to be sorted via the box to the left of each profile.
- Categorise the previously selected candidates via the "✔" or "✘" buttons available at the top of the candidate list page.
To retrieve a saved search:
- Click on "CV Library" at the top of your page
- Click on "Saved Searches".