Campaign sharing allows you to work collaboratively with another member of your team who has Visiotalent access.
In this way you will both be autonomous in inviting, consulting and evaluating candidates on this campaign.
The creator of the campaign will see the campaign appear in "my campaigns" while the person who benefits from it as a campaign collaborator will see it appear in "my shared campaigns". Only the owner of the campaign will be able to make changes to the campaign (questions, various parameters).
Sharing a campaign during creation
1. Create the campaign as usual (see the article "how to create a campaign" if necessary)
2. In the "Customization" area, enter your colleague's first and last name in the "Share this campaign with your colleagues" area or use the drop-down list.
3. Continue with the settings and save.
Share an existing campaign
1. Edit the campaign to be shared
2. Click on "Share with collaborators" (a blue pencil appears on the hover)
3. In the "Customisation" area, enter your colleague's first and last name in the "Share this campaign with your colleagues" area or use the drop-down list.
4. Continue with the settings and save.
NOTE : If your colleague does not appear in the list, it may mean that :
- they do not have a Visiotalent licence
- they are not part of your team on Visiotalent